Sunday, March 7, 2010

National Pancake Day

Mmmm Pancakes! Tuesday, February 22, 2010 was National Pancake Day. The International House of Pancakes in Kalispell and Glen Newhart with the Children's Miracle Network invited me to help them out this year. National Pancake Day was a fundraiser for the Children's Miracle Network, specifically for the Shodair hospital here in Helena, Montana. The offer was a free short stack if they donated to the children's hospital. Lots of people took up the offer, but some ordered other food off the menu. My job was to greet and visit with the customers, flip some pancakes and serve some pancakes. They even gave me my own apron. :) The staff at the IHOP were so friendly and were very patient with me. I have never worked in a restaurant and what an experience it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers