Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Girl's State

It was such an honor for me to be invited to speak at Girl's State this year. I was a Girl's State delegate when I was in high school and my sister, Bridjour was selected this year! I was in Billings the day before, so I had plenty of time to rehearse my speech on the drive to Helena the next day. I must say, I was a bit nervous for this speech. I had talked with elementary school kids, but that would be the first time talking with a high school group. Now I wonder why I was so nervous, because the girls were AWESOME! I felt like they really listened to what I had to say and were full of questions at the end. We took several pictures together and I signed lots of autographs! Stay tuned for pictures, they are on Bridjour's camera and she is just about as busy as I am this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers