Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Solstice


What a great way to start off the Montana rodeo season, but with the JS Rodeo Summer Solstice in Vaughn. Thanks to John Smith, J. Patrick Johnson, Andrea Hansen, the rest of the JS Rodeo crew and the Summer Solstice rodeo committee for putting on such a great rodeo. A big thanks to Kenny Carpenter and his family for letting me use his pickup horse, Dude in the grand entry, and also to Sue and Bailey Jo Thompson, for letting me use Lily to carry sponsor flags. Mr. Brent Jordan was the announcer and gave me great recognition through out the entire rodeo. The weather was absolutely beautiful and the grandstands were packed both performances. I couldn't have asked for a better rodeo to start off my summer as Miss Rodeo Montana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers