Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Big Sandy 3rd Grade


Miss Heather Wolery called me and asked if I would be able to stop by her 3rd grade classroom in Big Sandy and read to her class. I had a few days off and was headed that direction anyway so I swung by. What a fun class. When I arrived, a red carpet was laid down, and I was given a cape and a baton. As I walked down the red carpet, each boy bowed down and each girl curtsied. They were so fun and literally treated me like royalty. I signed some autographs and became artwork on their lockers. I also found out one the girls was running for O-mok-see princess! Demrece Keller is the 4th grade teacher at Big Sandy, and is a long time friend of ours through rodeo. She spotted me as I was headed out and introduced me to her class, as well as the 5th and 6th grade classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers