Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wild Horse Stampede

Well the title of this blog says it all, the Wild Horse Stampede was definately WILD! I had so much fun in Wolf Point. Megan Helmer and Vanessa Hardy were there and it is always nice to catch up with them. Thank you to Megan for letting me ride Honey Bucket and to Vanessa for hauling her into town for me. I started out the weekend with an interview on the radio with Aaron Flint on "Voices of Montana." A few of the committee members, the announcer, Randy Schmutz and the clown, Timber Tuckness were also there for the show. All three nights of the rodeo were awesome. Honey Bucket did a great job in the arena! Of course, the Wild Horse was the highlight of the rodeo. The teams went for a lot of money in the calcutta. I helped gather the bids horeback in the arena, which I don't get to do very often so I really enjoyed that. Some friends from Lambert were able to make it to the rodeo. It is so fun to know someone in the stands. I can't forget to mention the famous Catholic Burger! I must say I did have a few when I was in Wolf Point, mmmmm mmmmm so delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers