Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Howdy-Do Friends


My name is Jourdon Han and I am the 21 year old daughter of Don and Jaye Dee Han of Rudyard. During the Montana Pro Rodeo Circuit Finals I was crowned Miss Rodeo Montana 2010, a goal I have set for myself since I was a little girl. I have put my nursing degree at Montana State University on hold, while I travel to represent Montana and the western lifestyle not only in Big Sky country, but also to our entire nation and Canada. What a unique opportunity to meet new people from every walk of life and promote rodeo and western culture, all the while learning how things are done in your neck of the woods. Being Miss Rodeo Montana is the first step to winning the crown of Miss Rodeo America. I feel I could really make a difference in the world of rodeo. I hope to make you all proud as I travel the scenic and historic lands of our home state, Montana.
As my Grampa Kline used to say,

“Too-da-loo!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers