Monday, February 22, 2010

Go Knights!




After the NRA Finals, I was given the opportunity to visit North Star Highschool. The school that I graduated from. Grades 1st through 6th invited me to read to them for "I Love to Read Month." The kids are so funny, even though most of them remember me from high school sports, the completely different outfit threw some of them off. Some didn't believe that I was Miss Rodeo Montana and some were telling their fellow classmates, "I know that girl, she played basketball," or my favorite "Mrs Kline is the luckiest lady in the world because that's her neice." What a hoot little kids can be. Another kid walked up to me and said, "I'm a cowboy and I ride sheep." It was so nice to see some of my teachers that I hadn't seen since I graduated in 2007. Luckily, I had lots of autograph sheets, they were a huge hit with the North Star Knights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers