Friday, August 20, 2010

Last Chance Stampede






The Last Chance Stampede was a total blast. I started out the weekend with a humungous kiddie rodeo held at Capital Sports and finished out the evening with the Sawyer Brown Concert. The next day was the kiddie parade, where we saw some great costumes. Local business and family donate bicycles as prizes for the category winners. Future Miss Rodeo Montana The next few days were rodeo time. The Thompson’s provided me with their lovely horse Lily again. I cannot thank them enough for everything they did for me this summer. Wayne Brooks was the announcer and included me in a few interviews throughout the rodeo, which was a blast. The Last Chance Stampede Rodeo Royalty had a reunion and it was so cool to meet some of the past Miss Rodeo Montana’s that I haven’t met already. Chicks and Chaps was one of the main events during the Last Chance Stampede, and I was able to hang around that for awhile.
This is Peggy. She is some kind of sheep dog and was the sweetest thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers