Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Missoula Stampede




The Miss Missoula Stampede Rodeo Pageant was going on along with the rodeo. I had the opportunity to emcee the horsemanship and the fashion show/ speech portion of the competition. It gave me some great practice for the Miss Rodeo and Miss Teen Rodeo Montana pageant this year coming up here in a few months. Congratulations to Jade, Tiffany, Bailey and Ashton. I hope to see them all at the fashion show in January. Missoula brought back horse racing this year, which was so fun to watch. I helped with a kiddie rodeo one of the 4H groups put on. This is Jacko the clown. It rained a ton while we were there and the Missoula Lake was formed in the arena. One of my favorite moments was in the barrel racing, when my cousin Whitney’s horse decided to try to jump the lake between barrels 1 and 2. She looked like she was shooting for the moon. Another hilight of my time there was seeing the camels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers